Fair Quoting Every Time
Another of our favorite roofing options at Perth Roofing and Gutters is tile. These are available in terracotta and concrete. Many of our customers opt for a tiled roof. There are many reasons that these make a good choice.
• Terracotta and concrete tiles will not break down or warp like their asphalt counterparts
• Terracotta tiles are fade proof and keep their beautiful color for decades
• Tiles provide sound insulation
• Terracotta tiles are strong enough to endure the harsh Western Australian weather
• Concrete and terracotta tiles will last for around 50 years, making them a good investment
• While both types of tiles are costly, concrete tiles are more affordable than terracotta tiles
Critics of tile roofs often cite the fact that the tiles can break if walked on improperly and that the tiles can leak if incorrectly installed. While these facts are true, we at Perth Roofing and Gutters are skilled professionals who know how to care for and install tiles properly. We are so confident in our expert roofers that we offer the best warranty in the business, a full 15-year guarantee on the labor and materials.