Fair Quoting Every Time
At Perth Roofing & Gutters metal roofing is one of our specialties. Metal roofs are strong, durable, and because of Colorbond metal roofs, they are also versatile and beautiful. Metal roofing is quickly becoming the most popular type of roofing throughout Western Australia. We have many customers who have switched from tile or shingles to metal, and they are glad that they have made the change.
Here are some of the top reasons for choosing a metal roof
- Increased fire resistance.
- Panels interlock to offer wind resistance.
- Light weight panels reduce the load your structure must hold.
- Increase energy efficiency and keep buildings cooler.
- Available in many styles and colors.
- Colorblock™ metal roofs offer solar reflective options.
- Long lasting materials will last over 50 years with minimal maintenance.
Detractors are quick to point out that metal roofs are more expensive than traditional shingle roofs. While this is true, after making the initial investment, you will recoup your investment by saving on energy costs, repairs, and in increased property value. Another common criticism of metal roofing is the increased noise during torrential rains. We avoid this problem by placing an extra layer of insulation during the installation of the roof. Comparing the pros and cons of metal roofing, we at Perth Roofing & Gutters believe the positive points greatly outweigh the negatives.