At Perth Roofing & Gutters we are experienced with installing new gutters. Whether it is for new construction, as part of a new roofing project, or in place of replacing sections of damaged gutter, we offer a wide selection of types of gutters.
Over our 30 plus years in business we frequently see owners of homes and businesses wrestle with choosing a roof; sometimes struggling for a week or more while debating the different aesthetics of materials and colors. What people often do not realize is that the gutters are often more noticeable than the roof of a structure. If making a stylish statement is important to you, then taking the time to peruse various gutter options is a significant step in the gutter installation. There are different styles, or profiles, of gutters to consider; here are the styles we install most.
- The O-Gee (also called the K gutter) – This style is particularly well suited for historical and traditional types of buildings. The attractive curves on the face of this gutter add an air of elegance to the structure in much the same way that crown molding does to a room.
- Roundline – The Roundline gutter is available in half round and quarter round types. Both quarter and half look great with modern architecture as well as traditional style structures. The big advantage to Roundline gutters is that they are exceptionally efficient in removing significant amounts of rainwater.
- The Quad – This style is by far the most adaptable of all gutter varieties. Fashioned with a gentle curve, it will blend into nearly any style of building quickly
- Square-Line Gutter – This style is a classic gutter in a square shape; it efficiently removes significant amounts of rainwater. Because of the Square- Line’s timeless look and ability to move water, it is often the choice of tradesmen and those designing new construction.
Available 24/7 on call
We are there to service your
roofing needs when you
need it most
Expert and Professional
With over 30 years experience
in dealing with all things
roofing and gutters we are
the passionate professionals
We make sure all our customers
are satisfied. We gauge this from
the large amount of referrals we
receive from happy clients
Contact us today about our free roof
health check or book in
a no obligation free quote
Free Same Day Quote
Contact us Today to receive a free measure and Quote
Gutters & Down Spouts
The material of your new gutter plays an important part in the look and the function of the gutter system. Gutters are available in galvanized steel, vinyl, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, and even plastic. The prices can vary widely, but remember that you will get what you pay for in the long run. We strongly advise our customers against using plastic and vinyl. Copper gutters look outstanding and perform well. They also have a lifespan of over 25 years; however, we do not recommend them to our customers. Copper gutters can cost twice as much as other gutters and often lead to higher installation costs because of the time involved in soldering or fitting the gutter sections together. Many people are attracted to the beautiful copper color, which does look stunning. However, the color will change to a green patina over time. While there is nothing wrong with the structural integrity of the gutters when they take on the patina, some people find it unattractive and dislike the color change.
The two materials we recommend to our customers are Colorbond steel and aluminum gutters. Here are reasons that each of these is a good choice of material for your gutters.
- Strong and durable.
- Rust resistant.
- Exterior covered with a durable alloy coating to guard against corrosion.
- Variety of colors which match or contrast to a Colorbond roof.
- Easy care, the color will last upwards of 10 years before it needs painting.
- Lightweight material does not strain the roof.
- Strong enough to last nearly 30 years.
- Rarely leak.
- Available in many colors.
- Will not rust.
- Low maintenance.
No matter what style, color, or material you choose for you new gutters, at Perth Roofing & Gutters, we promise expert installation with our five-year guarantee on workmanship and a 20-year warranty on the parts. Remember we are not satisfied until you are satisfied.
We Take Care of all your guttering needs wether you need new gutters & down pipes, need to fix existing ones or give your gutters a good clean we do it all
Servicing all roof types in all sectors
Servicing all roof types in all sectors
Other Main Services
We can take care of all your roofing and guttering needs. We service within 100km of the Perth CBD, including the following areas:
- Canning Vale
- South Perth
- Mount Lawley
- Victoria Park
- Perth CBD
- Mosman Park
- West Perth